17 April 2009

party like its 1774

Its my best friends fancy dress birthday party tonight and so in honour of her (she's going as Marie Antoinette) I thought I'd post these playboy editorial scans. I picked the more demure of the photos to show you and I think these ones are really cute. I love the red shoes with the triple straps even though they look a little stripper-ish....
lily coles playboy shoot caused a lot of controversy,what do you think of this one?
too risqué or something you want to see more of?Align Centre

3 comments:

Unknown said...

love the pics, there's nothing wrong in nudity if it's not vulgar. the red shoes are hot!

Mimi said...

What a cool theme!!! For my 22nd birthday coming up in June I am having a Alice in Wonderland party I am so excited!

Love the pics

xo

Sarah Valentine said...

Ever since i've seen this post, I've been trying to find a ringmaster blazer like that.
I'm blaming you!
Hope you're having fun at the festival.
Sarah
xx