17 April 2009

party like its 1774

Its my best friends fancy dress birthday party tonight and so in honour of her (she's going as Marie Antoinette) I thought I'd post these playboy editorial scans. I picked the more demure of the photos to show you and I think these ones are really cute. I love the red shoes with the triple straps even though they look a little stripper-ish....
lily coles playboy shoot caused a lot of controversy,what do you think of this one?
too risqué or something you want to see more of?Align Centre

5 comments:

Carlotta said...

love the pics, there's nothing wrong in nudity if it's not vulgar. the red shoes are hot!

Mimi said...

What a cool theme!!! For my 22nd birthday coming up in June I am having a Alice in Wonderland party I am so excited!

Love the pics

xo

Sarah Valentine said...

Ever since i've seen this post, I've been trying to find a ringmaster blazer like that.
I'm blaming you!
Hope you're having fun at the festival.
Sarah
xx

disa said...

感情,第三者,婚外情,一夜情,小老婆,外遇,商標,市場調查,公平交易法,抓姦,債務,債務協商,應收帳款,詐欺,離婚,監護權,法律諮詢,法律常識,離婚諮詢,錄音,找人,追蹤器,GPS,徵信,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,尋人,偵探,偵探社,徵才,私家偵探,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,抓猴,出軌,背叛,婚姻,劈腿,感情,第三者,婚外情,一夜情,小老婆,外遇,商標,市場調查,公平交易法,抓姦,債務,債務協商,應收帳款,詐欺,離婚,監護權,法律諮詢,法律常識,離婚諮詢,錄音,找人,追蹤器,GPS,徵信,徵信公司,尋人

Chatty said...

Really you have done great job,There are may person searching about that now they will find enough resources by your post.I like this blog..
Blogger how when you visit my site,
My Site created for men's health,
Here the best method for you and get the best Penis Enlargement Pills today.